Sunday, April 2, 2017

My Darkest Teacher

Image result for darkness

My darkest teacher taught me that even if you want something extremely badly, the world does not bend to your desires. My darkest teacher has taught me that we shouldn’t rely on others for our own happiness. My darkest teacher has taught me that what our mind thinks and what our hearts seek can be two very different things. My darkest teacher has taught me that you need to be able to feel like you can walk away from any job, person, place or thing. My darkest teacher has taught me that no matter how badly you fight to forget, there are some things your mind won’t let go of. My darkest teacher has taught me that I might be someone’s darkest teacher. My darkest teacher has taught me that it shouldn’t take a stranger walking into your life to make you feel complete. My darkest teacher has taught me to hope to encounter my brightest teacher where we can both learn from each other until the end of time.


Who has been your darkest teacher and have they taught you?

1 comment:

  1. I've never had a mean teacher, just incompetent ones... lol Everything okay?

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.